Loer Horsefly trap - The original H-trap for biting horseflies!
With the LOER HORSEFLY TRAP you can tackle the horsefly plague effectively and structurally. The Loer horsefly trap, like most horsefly traps, is equipped with an H-trap system. This system ensures that when a horsefly flies into the Loer trap, he can no longer get out and is caught. The flytrap has a high quality and is very good at tackling a horsefly problem and can be purchased from us online. The Loer horsefly Trap is not only the very first horsefly trap that has been developed but is also the largest in size. This results in even higher catches.
LOER HORSEFLY TRAP - THE ORIGINAL
The LOER protects against:
- dark giant horseflies
- biting houseflies
- attracts horseflies
- lures away horseflies
- catches horseflies
- defeats the horse fly plague effectively
- in the meadow and around the stall
- at the golf course
- around the swimming pool
- wherever horseflies annoy you in the outdoors
- without insecticide
- without electricity
- without chemicals
- in a fully natural manner
How a horseflytrap works ( video)
How does the Loer horsefly trap works?
- The LOER horsefly trap catches horseflies by misleading them. The horsefly bite and sucks blood from horses, livestock and humans in order to reproduce. The female horsefly ( or deerfly) does not use scent for this but sight,
- The Loer horsefly trap responds to this. The black ball hanging under the horsefly trap is heated by the sun and moves slightly back and forth in the wind. Because of this, the biting fly thinks the black ball is a prey, it is warm and moving and thus the horse-flies are lured by this moving heat source, because a horsefly"thinks" that it is a prey full of nutritious blood.
- She lands on the ball, bites and then flies away, of course, since there is no blood present. The female horsefly flies up and goes through the funnel (the hood of the Loer horsefly trap into the H-trap collectbin!.
How many horseflies can be caugth with THe Loer horsefly trap?
It all depends on the amount of horseflies in the area, (the population), but also the place where the horsefly trap is placed. A practical test has shown that the trap can catch several hundred to even a thousand horseflies a day, making it a very effective control system for a horsefly problem. Around pools the population is lower than around horses.
How many horsefly traps do you need per hectare?
This partly depends on the vegetation. In a continuous open pasture, 1 fall on 1 hectare can significantly reduce the horsefly plague. When an area is divided by green strips and wooded banks, we recommend that you place a trap on each plot or move the trap with the horses or livestock.
WELL-CONCEIVED DESIGN, STABLE CONSTRUCTION AND ROBUST MATERIALS:
- The trap comes with adjustable stands;
- The design allows the trap to move in the wind;
- It uses water-resistant, premium materials;
- It uses a reinforced, UV-resistant film;
- The horsefly trap significantly reduces the horsefly nuisance;
The trap is designed to capture many horseflies and give you years of service!
We are shipping with DHL Worldwide Express!